Online Casinos that Offer Baccarat Bonuses
You will notice that many online casinos try to draw new players with the use of a welcome bonus. This is free money that can either be cashed out or acts as your bankroll while you are playing. Most usually are for the first deposit only while a few can be claimed multiple times.
The other thing that you will notice is that Baccarat is usually Excluded from play when you are using a bonus, or at very least the wagers will not count toward the wagering requirement.
Below, you will find online casino bonuses that do allow Baccarat to be played. I have removed a couple that have ridiculous rollovers.
|5Dimes Casino||21Gnet||100%||$250||100x||Ask Support|
|All Star Slots||RTG||55%||$1000||42x||OTHERGAMES55|
|Black Diamond||Top Game||50%||$100||50x||Ask Support|
|Island Casino||21Gnet||100%||$250||100x||Ask Support|
|Liberty Slots||Wager Gaming||100%||$100||57x||(check option box)|
|Miami Club||Wager Gaming||100%||$100||200x||(automatic)|
|SpinUSA Casino||Media Live||100%||$250||20x||(special)|
Please check the Special Rules section below for additional rules for several of these bonuses.
How to Claim a Bonus
Some bonuses have a Bonus Code that needs to be entered in order to receive the bonus. This is because some people don't want to be restricted from certain games like craps and roulette. The people who want to play with the bonus money should read the terms for any excluded games.
Once you have the Bonus Code, you will need to download the casino software or go to the casino to see if they offer Instant Play (no download) software that can be played from the web browser. You will be required to create an account if you do not already have one with the casino.
You can enter the Bonus Code in the appropriate spot located within the Casino Cashier. There will either be a Redeem Coupon tab or there will be another obvious place to enter this code. Most of the time, you will need to enter the Bonus Code before you make your deposit. If the deposit needs to be made before the Bonus Code can be used, you will be notified of that when you try to enter the code. Make sure you don't place a bet before you receive the bonus money (unless the bonus is designed to pay you after you start betting).
If the bonus is given automatically, this can happen in one of two ways. Some of these are casinos that automatically adds a Bonus Code to redeem. Others are given automatically, unless you uncheck an option box.
If the bonus says to Ask Support, this means that you should contact support via email or live chat before you make your deposit and reference the bonus that you would like to receive. They will then help you make your first deposit and you should receive the bonus money before you start betting.
- AC Casino – Maximum Withdrawal of 5 times the bonus amount: Bonus $1000 – Max Withdrawal of $5000
- All Star Slots – the 55% bonus is a Redeposit bonus; you will need to make one deposit before the bonus code can be used.
- Black Diamond – Max $6.50 Bet per Hand
- Lucky Red Casino – the 55% bonus is a Redeposit bonus; you will need to make one deposit before the bonus code can be used.
- SpinUSA – As far as I know, only casino games that are not Live Dealer count towards the wagering requirement. Wagers placed on the Live Dealer games are allowed but do not count towards the bonus requirements. Email them for more details. You need to wager the bonus amount 20 times over before you will receive the bonus money.
- Sportsbook Casino – Minimum deposit for 25% bonus is $200, otherwise you will receive a 10% bonus.
- Treasure Island Jackpots – Maximum Withdrawal of 5 times the bonus amount: Bonus $1000 – Max Withdrawal of $5000
One more thing to note: Most of these bonuses will allow play for all casino games that are offered. However, a couple have very high wagering requirements for playing blackjack and video poker and a couple of others do not allow bets on Craps and Roulette.
Be sure to read the bonus rules beforehand to make sure that you don't break any bonus rules. If you do, the casino may warn you or they may remove the bonus and any winnings and leave you with your original deposit. This also applies to people who try to make a withdrawal before the wagering requirements have been met.